Monday 10 September 2012

What our students say


'The tutor was excellent, I have learned a lot but never felt rushed' Steve Hopwood

'I have really enjoyed the course! It is challenging and stretching' Jane Mortimer


'I enjoyed the friendly informal atmosphere and the fact that we are taught Italian as it is really spoken by Italians, rather than just following a text book' 
Simon Gant


'I can strongly recommend the course, all my language skills including reading, writing and speaking have greatly improved' Alan Tyson


'Diana is an excellent teacher and moves us along at the appropriate pace. The group has also been very stable, which encourages friendship and active participation' 
Andrew Bradbury


'Easygoing, friendly and nothing at all like 'schooldays' - thank goodness!' Alison Hopwood


No comments:

Post a Comment