Monday 9 April 2012

A book to start reading in Italian

Would you like to start to read a book in Italian but you are not sure what to pick? I would suggest to consider starting with a simplified version of a classic entitled 'Marcovaldo' by Italian novelist Italo Calvino. The book is really enjoyable, and a classic of Italian 20th century literature. Some of my students are reading it and are finding it very nice and approachable. I discovered that an easy-reader version is available on Amazon and this is the link to the item should you be interested. Buona lettura a tutti!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for this post. It is exactly what i was looking for. Look forward to reading more .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This can be a finest article for this subject matter I've ever read. I'm really quite satisfied with it. Maintain running a blog!

    are you a beginner?

    ReplyDelete